Posted by Admin on December, 16, 2020
In general, disposable face masks have three layers which give better protection and are more air-porous. This mask is made from non-woven fabric as this fabric grants improved bacteria filtration remaining less slippery than woven cloth. Also, non-woven fabric is economical to manufacture and has a disposable nature. This three-level ply is made from a melt blown material and the melted blown material is fixed between non-woven fabrics. This, melt blown material, acts as a filter which blocks microbes entering and exiting the mask.
Usage of Disposable Face mask
Earlier, Disposable face masks were used to cover the mouth and nose by doctors and other healthcare workers working in laboratories, hospitals and clinics where safety is a major concern. It curbs the risk of contagions from secretion of the mouth and nose. Therefore, it is purposely to be worn by healthcare professionals during surgery and to safeguard from infection.
Now, the usage of disposable face mask has increased among the general public owing to the rise in outbreaks of airborne diseases in recent times. Disposable face masks protect us from being splashed by the body fluid of others or prevent transmission of body fluid from the wearer to others. Now, disposable face masks are widely used in coronavirus outbreak by the general people also to safeguard them from infection as well as air pollution.
Supply of Disposable Face Mask
With the outbreak of the novel coronavirus epidemic situation, the shortage of personal protection supplies in the prevention and control of viruses in various areas of the world is still an immediate issue to settle. The model of epidemic prevention policies requires that this situation cannot be controlled without masks, and hence, the shortage of masks in the market is bound to occur for a longer period.
In India, a vast variety of disposable face masks are manufactured and supplied every year. The non-woven disposable face masks provided by the suppliers are of free size, easy and comfortable to wear. Also, they offer multiple colour varieties of the masks in the market. There are a number of disposable face mask suppliers in Gurgaon in order to suffice this sprouting demand of the market. Some of the crucial points to be considered by the suppliers are -
• They should also take bulk orders for both retail and wholesale markets.
• Their products should go through various tests and checks to maintain quality.
• Their team of experts should also ensure that these products are properly sanitised before they are being packed and supplied.
• They should have their own warehouse that is highly advanced and can store several products at a time.
• The warehouse should be equipped with modern machines and tools to store our products in the safest manner.
• They should be associated with professionals who are widely known for accomplishing their assigned tasks within the stipulated time frame.
• The offered range should be available in the market at affordable rates without compromising the safety standards.
Hence, we can conclude that the imminent use of disposable face masks and lower threat of their substitutes are expected to shoot the global disposable face masks market during the forecast period.
This entry was posted on December, 16, 2020 at 11 : 07 am and is filed under Disposable Face Mask. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.